Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maria Arnt Introduction

Hey, I'm a friend of Angela's and I've worked with her before (she was actually my instructor for a one-on-one multimedia class). I'm looking to improve my art so I can feel comfortable finishing my thesis for my MFA.

I think my main area of focus is going to be non-figural, although I'll probably do some figure work too. If you look at my dA gallery http://mariaarnt.deviantart.com/gallery/ it's almost exclusively figures. I get a little lost when I try to create settings, and it shows.

For right now I'm just going to try other people's challenges, but if I come up with something, I'll be sure to post it here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria! It's wonderful to see a familiar face here. It sounds like you and I will be taking on the same challenges, as scenery is a weak point of mine as well. You should definitely check out the Surrounded by Design exercise that's been posted already. It's been great for exercising the mind's eye towards developing non-figural work.

    ReplyDelete